WDN Presentation Maker
WDN Webpage Presentation Maker
Presentations are not very shareable
...we decided to make webpages more presentable.
Web content is:
- Universally accepted
- Has accessibility support
Presentations are not.
A slideshow solution for WDN pages
You can use this tool to transform WDN webpages into slideshows. Each WDN Band becomes a slide, allowing you to easily present from a UNL webpage.Try Slideshow
Version 1 of the WDN slideshow tool has the following features:
- Slides with content taken from webpage
- Unlocked scrolling on longer pieces of content, allowing navigation
- Option to automatically scroll on longer pieces of content
- Optional Generated Header and Footer Slides
- Ability to check generated slides by adding a border to any slide element
- Progress bar on top of slide show
- Ability to select slide in progress bar to go directly to that slide
This presentation tool uses WDN bands as the primary method of segmenting content into individual slides. If you would like to design a page to make the best use out of this tool, WDN bands can be used to segment content for each slide.
When the presentation tool searches for content, it will use the lowest level WDN band to pull content from. The 'check slides' option in the settings menu can help find what pieces of content are being taken by the slideshow.
Learn more about using bands at the WDN bands documentation page.
Use CSS Tag
If a page outside of the UNL Framework is being made to be used with the presentation maker, putting the css class
presentation-maker-slide on an html element will designate any element as a slide. You can then click to change the "All Slides" option to "Only Tagged Slides" in the presentation maker to only show elements tagged with
|Internet Explorer||Partially Supported - No Full Screen|
To save this tool as a bookmarklet, you can drag the button below into your browser's bookmark bar.
You can also save a bookmark manually by saving the text below as the URL of a bookmark.